Return to Careers Board
National Sales Manager
CREATIVE JOLT is looking for top talent to join a progressive company in Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. We are currently seeking a National Sales Manager to join our Papillion, NE location.
CREATIVE JOLT developed a key process for online advertising services for businesses. We need a Sales Expert to get us into doors of more businesses.
This position is responsible for generating new revenue from new and previous customers through consultative selling and excellent customer service practices.
Competitive Pay: It is a commission pay position with an opportunity to be hired onboard full-time with base-pay, based upon performance. Multiple commission opportunities includes residual income.
Commission is the following:
- Up to $2,500 per new account signing
- 10% monthly residual income per client based upon their monthly dues
Essential Job Functions:
- Respond to the incoming customer calls and/or makes calls to past customers that are generated through Company catalogs, space ads, referrals, etc. Incoming caller has either ordered before or have some knowledge or interest in the Company offerings.
- Make outbound calls to past and existing customers as needed to generate and promote value addition and related products.
- Use consultative sales techniques to explore client needs and offer suggestions for enhancing client marketing efforts.
- Utilize effective sales techniques to handle objections and effectively close the sale.
- Work proficiently with Company “Sales Order Entry” system to explore industry and geographic information on behalf of customers, and accurately enter sales order information.
- Maintain accurate and complete customer and prospective customer files.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of sales and marketing practices and procedures.
- Konwledge of Web Design, HTML, SEO, Facebook Ads, and Google Ads
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to build productive business relationships with clients and meet goals.
- Knowledge of direct marketing practices and products.
- Basic understanding of Marketing preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with employees and external contacts, while maintaining confidentiality in all related discussions.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-year of previous sales and customer service experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Technical Sales, or related area is preferred
- Knowledge of Home Remodeling / Construction Companies would help
- Knowledge of Functional Fitness or CrossFit
All applicants must pass a background check and have a good credit history.
CREATIVE JOLT has been in business for 5-years, serving online advertising and web design services for companies nationwide.
CREATIVE JOLT is an equal opportunity employer. If you’re persisitent, you are the right fit for us.
Send Cover Letter & Resume to email@example.com.
Return to Careers Board